Incoming and Returning students

Please Note: You must click 'Allow Cookies' to sign your Occupancy Agreement.

All students who already have an active UNI can login by clicking here.

Please note that Columbia Housing only accepts applications from undergraduates in Columbia College and the Fu Foundation School of Engineering of Applied Science. Graduate students and students enrolled in the School of General Studies should contact Columbia Residential for housing information.

The following groups are not able to apply in this Portal:

  • Guest applying for summer conference housing
  • Summer Visiting students
  • American Language Program (ALP)

For questions, please contact